REVITALIZING ALL BEXLEY’S GATEWAYS IS BEST FOR BEXLEY –
As a member of city council, I will continue to work to make both our Livingston Ave. and Cassady road corridors safe, appealing, and thriving.
- Guiding city efforts to revitalize the southwest area;
- Attracting new businesses to these city corridors and helping to foster a prosperous commercial sectors; and
- Collaborating with community partners to stabilize these areas as safe places to live, work, and play.
Superb City Service is Best for Bexley –
As a member of City Council, I will insure our city delivers outstanding services that make Bexley a unique and desirable community in which to live, work and play:
- Making sure our city services are not only the best, but are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
- Maintaining a superior police force;
- Living within our current and future tax bases, while improving our infrastructure; and
- Making our public spaces even more exciting and accessible than they already are.
Citizen Involvement is Best for Bexley –
As a member of City Council, I will tap into our community’s greatest resource, our residents:
- Listening to, collecting and developing our citizens’ ideas and harnessing their energy into creating the best plans for Bexley’s future;
- Deepening the relationships between Bexley and its institutions and businesses, and looking for new partnerships that benefit us all; and
- Increasing and expanding public/private partnerships for investment in a community that is always improving.
RE-ELECTING LORI ANN FEIBEL IS BEST FOR BEXLEY!